Louise is experienced in workshop facilitation and giving talks and lectures on a range of subjects including:
- Experimental Theatre; Live Art; Interdisciplinary Performance; Sound and Video Manipulation
- Feminism; Gender; Masochism
- Practice as Research
- Practices of Care when making work
- specific workshops around Pretty Ugly for those aged between 13 and 25
- workshops aimed at teenagers around online presence, self-esteem, body confidence and activism
- specific workshops around Oh Yes Oh No, concerning sex, gender and performance, for those over 18
She has presented talks and workshops at the University of Bristol, Girl Guiding, Southbank Centre London, with the Live Art Development Agency, Live Art Bistro, and with Who's Jack on the Southbank. She is also a visiting lecturer with Royal Central School of Speech and Drama (London) and Goldsmiths University (London).
To arrange a workshop or talk get in touch with her here.